Wednesday, April 29, 2009

'C'

YOOOOO!!!
Long time no post eh? Haiya! Blame SA1 la!!
Preparations are ok though not ALL that confident. My Math is deproving like shittttttttt.
Good luck to me!!
Soon can see Jia En again!!
PSLE will be soooooooon..
KYAHHH~~
Give thanks to Angel Chain YingYing for the skin!!
Listening to Salvation Is Here by Hillsong:D
They Rock man!
I love music!
Random..
Getting band tees and badges soon!
Pray Pray Pray that I don't need to go U.S.!!
If not I can't go for the performance!!!!~~
MUST GOOOO!
It's for my NJC heh heh.
I WANNA GO THERE SO BAD MANNNN
Oh well..
Pray Pray Pray!
Will do it!
Study like CRAZY!
Go STUDY now!
Naah, acutally bathe!
To be scrubby dubby CLEAN!
Highlight all the 'C's!!
'C' FOR CLARA!!
'C' ROCKSSSSS!!
XOXO,
CLARE<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment