Thursday, April 30, 2009

YOO~~

YOOOO~~
Haven't been blogging yea? Well, I'll 听 Angel Chain 的话, so here is another post:D
Sighhh.. Just came back from Creative.. Today Andreas and Naveen neh come so only me, JoAnn and Marvin.. Surprisingly today he didn't piss me off:D It was quite quiet at first until Marvin started joking.. Especially when he wanted to piss:S

Waiting for the P6 Admission to NJ IP via DSA info to come out!! So excited mannnn!! OOH CRAP! GOT A PIMPLE ON MY NOSE><>PSLE..*danger music*
Poot.

Sighhh, the art of randomness really has captures my attention:D

Haven't been seeing Muffin lately eh? After SAs ba..

YAYY~~!! I might be missing the U.S. trip then can go for performance!! 有救了!!

June hols.. PLAN PLAN PLAN:

Jiaen: one sleepover<3
April: one sleepover<3
Joey: combined birthday party; one sleepover <3 x 100
Ruiqi: one sleepover<3
Dawn: MAYBE one outing < ( no 3)
JoAnn: MAYBE one outing < (no 3)

Anyone else? Ask me! Tag then I put then we arrange to go out together ok?

Changed blog skin!
That's slow..
Oh wells!

*burp*
I'm hungry!!
I'll go eat!
Go crap.
No food.
:/
Well..

Peace out!

XOXO,
Clare<3

No comments:

Post a Comment