Tuesday, December 8, 2009


Hehe I liked the part where Minho popped out from behind the wall ^^
So cute <3<3
I'm jealous of that girl D:

NOWWWWWW.
SUJU'S SORRY SORRY ALBUM HAD MORE THAN 250000 COPIES SOLD! (Y)
Good for them <:
No wonder I can never get a copy.
All those other fans keep BUYING AND NOT LETTING ME BUY.
Hehe.
Joking!~

Hehe Taemin omg damn cute!
Sadly NO ONE eng subs Miracle so .. D:

Kay I'm not going to post till Thursday so annyong!
Take care~

-edited-
AWESHUM.
Ryeowook was so darn cute!
Kyuhyun was damn sweetttt <3 <3
But a bit weird uh, advertising for Seoul then got all these romance thing ^^
But it was nice!
CAUSE SUJU WAS STARRED IN IT >D

AND OMG RYEOWOOK LIKES ARIEL LIN TOO! So cute <3
Eternal Magnae growing up! Hehe.
Suddenly OMONA got all the SUJU posts >D
I'M HAPPY!
that was weird ==
BUT!
AWESOMEEEEE!
Now I'm like SUJU more! (Y)
MORE THAN MINHO! (Y) (Y)
So I dont get too obsessive over him <:
Y'SEE NADYA! I TOLD YOU ONE DAY OF NOT SPAZZING OVER MINHO WILL DO ME GOOD! :D

Hope to be able to watch Miracle SUBBED soon! <3
NOW IT'S THE END OF TODAY'S POST.
Byeee~ and take care ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment