Sunday, December 13, 2009

OMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je4RSHWKrGs&feature=player_embedded# , I swear I repeated the Minho part 14 times >D
His voice is AWESOME.
He should do more singing!
Somemore rapping Key also can do D:
Anywaysss,
I'm feeling damn warm now,
because the fans at bloody speed 1 and the windows are closed ==
And I'm listening to It's You - Super Junior (Y)
Hehe.

I want a DSLR D: D:
It's so AWESOME.

Suddenly I like SNSD 0.o
They're quite cool!
They are 2009's best artiste I think.
Why not suju D:

AND NADYAAAAAA.
TELL ME HOW TO CONCERT WAS.
AND PICTURESSSSSS.
>D

I feel sleepy.
But I slept for 10 hours.
Kay maybe that's why I'm sleepy.

I'm going to finish Where Rainbows End!
Saddening D:
Wonder what book I should read next!
Maybe A Place Called Here,
Cecelia Ahren ROCKS.
Her book are damn nice <:
I've read PS I Love You and Where Rainbows End and BOTH ROCKED.
8D

Oooo now I'm listening to Bad Woman - FT Island (((:

Man my facebook is dead ._.
Cant wait for tomorrow!
Going out with Nadya and we'll see where our feet take us (:

I love the chorus ( Bad Woman )
It's so awesome.
Brings out Hongki's voice.
VERY VERY VERY WELL .
His voice is damn nice!
NADYA YOU LUCKY PERSON CAN GO FOR THE CONCERT D: D: D:

Okeh, I'm going to finish the last 599 - 506 pages now!
사랑해요!

No comments:

Post a Comment