Sunday, May 3, 2009

*yawnn*..

HEY~~
Long time no post -- again..
Haiyas.. Like veh lazy..
So oh wells!
Whoa, super sick leh.
My nose last night, phlegm this mornin, and i guess cough and sore throat's comin'..
Haizz.. Tomorrow's English and Higher Chinese compo..
Then day after is Chinese compo and Higher Chinese paper..
Then the next day, 又是 Chinese Paper..
Then the next day, SCIENCE..
You might as well shoooooot me mannnnn..
Then the next week 12th, MATH..
Then the next day, English..
Then the next week 20th, 1.6 km RUN.
then the next week same day, 5 ITEMS.
Whoa,,
can die already mannn..
Pffft.
Haven't said that in a longlong time eh?
Haiz,,
the NJC P6 DSA Admission thing STILL not out yet..
So irritating..
Why can't those peeps just tell me the SPECIFIC date the crap is announced online?
Pffft.

I found out TRUTH.
Not going to elaborate!
Or no one will TRUST ME..
I don't want that to happen eh?
DUH.
Ok,,
Why do I sound like I'm talking to MYSELF?
Diaooo..
Ohh well,
Give thanks to Angel Chain Ying Ying
for the MUSIC:D
I know that website,
I know how to get the code.
I JUST FREAKING DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT.
Diao, again.
So far only 2 peeps concern about my FLUUUU,,
Nadya and Mr Liew,
Pffft.
MAYBE I GOT THE SWINE FLU!
AHHHHHHHH..
Then I can't go for exams!
I have to kena QUARANTINE for ONE WHOLE WEEEEEK!
I'll just go to IMH.
I'll lead a better life there.
HO HO HO.
(STOP STOP STOP)
I guess home sweet home is BEST:D
Who dares to DENY that?
Eh?
NO ONE!
Poot.
Ahh wells,
Nothing to say already..
BUHBYE!
XOXO
<3 clare
Remember to tag once you've finish reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment