Friday, June 5, 2009

dohreiMefahsolahtido~

DOHREIMEFAHSOLAHTIDO~!
That's my NEW trademark!

Anyways BTTP.
(back to the point)
Yesterday was one of the best days of my life!
It was at NYGH, an EP with NYCB.
We had like SO MUCH FUN CAN.
Until the DM(Drum Major) Tabby(I think her name is Tabitha or sth like that) made me go in front of everyone to collect this card that I had to (reluctantly) pass to Mrs Lim): and to 'say a few words'.
Chloe said I was blushing like shit.
-.-
BUT
I still had LOTS of fun!
Then my songs Remember and Instant Concert improved!
You know, even after their Sec4s stepped down they like STILL PLAY SO PRO.
Ahh wells.
My fave NYCB senior are Tabby and one more that I don't even know her name-.-
BUT she really is very nice!
:D

SO.
:D
:D
:D
:D
:D
I'm bored.
LAHLAHLAH~
There's nothing to say.
LALALA.
Fine.
Let's not waste your time.
BUHBYE!
Remember to tag kayys?
(L)!

No comments:

Post a Comment