Wednesday, June 3, 2009

=.=

OKAY, I AM LIKE FREAKING PISSED CAN.
Maybe being NOT at home is the best after all.
1. In school, Amelia is fine with me now.
2. It was quite fun.
3. Angel Tan gave me b'day present ! (L)

Next. I went to Ruiqi's house.
1. We had super a lot of fun.
2. Her sister is SO much nicer than mine.
3. We still managed to do homework.

GOT HOME.
HELL.
1. While bathing, THAT sister kept knocking on the door to say she wanted to use the toilet. ( OH COME ON. THERE ARE 2 OTHERS IN THE HOUSE.)
2. Kena scolded by mother, cuz i didn't practice piano. ( SO IT'S MY FAULT THAT I CAME HOME AT 630 AND TOOK A SHOWER THEN ATE DINNER WITH HER)
3. Practice Practice. Then I HAD to get disturbed by THEM TALKING LIKE THERE's NO TOMORROW.
4. Now, that SISTER again WANTS to ruin my birthday present by taking the last chocolate. Thank God she'll be in camp during my birthday.

-.-
You might as well kill me can.
Everyone else is like super happy this hol, only me-.-
It's like my sisters are like worse than friends.
-.-
=.=
zzz.
ANYWAYS.
Sorry for not blogging in such a long time.
-.-
Just kinda lazy:D
Oh wait. :D D:
SORRY LAH.
Thanks you Angel Tan for being such a great friend.
SISTER*

Thanks you Chin Ruiqi for being such a great friend too,
SISTER*

-.-
Sorry for sounding emo.
Just so-.-
PFFT.
Don't worry, April i won;t blame you.
Since you're in Malaysia now-.-
x
o.
..o
o...
.o...
...o..
.o.....
..
..

Doesn't thatr look lke half a Christmas tree?
Though it's just A LITTLE early.
NEVERMIND!
I created it on the spot!
So..
..
...
....
Okay, no patience to do anymore.
So.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment