Saturday, June 27, 2009

^^ HEE

HEE helloee !
Though i JUST blogged yesterday , let's just blog again !
Hmm .
At g'ma's now .
In the study with cousins and sis .
So ..
:D
:D
HEE .
Lah ~

OH !
I got my new blogskin !
I think it's the same as Angel's old one .
But the link part not working .
So.
Sorry lor .
Till I get a new skin .

Hmm .
There's nothing to say .
Maybe I'll do the quiz thing !
(sorry yy ! i'm so bored now -.- )

List 20 facts about yourself:
-
1. I love green !!
2. I like to suan my sister .
3. I love music ^^
4. I might be keeping a dog next year !
5. I just got addicted to the Twilight saga !
6. I love sweet candies !
7. I think homework sucks !
8. I have 99 contacts on my phone !
9. I am blogging now !
10. I like to read people's blogs !
11. My study table is horribly messy !
12. I love band but not going for practices !
13. I am a Christian !
14. I love school only because of friends !
15. I wna go to NJC !
16. I'm the second youngest kid on my mum's side , the youngest on my dad's !
17. I'm a big fan of facebook !
18. I love guitar hero , though i think i suck at it !-.-
19. I like to TALKTALKTALK !!
20. I'm relieved that I dont have to think of anymore facts since this is the last -.-

Think of 10 people:
1. Amelia !
2. YuXuan !
3. Hillary !
4. Angel (Tan) !
5. Angel (Chain) !
6. April !
7. Jo-Ann !
8. Ulfah !
9. Carene !
10. Jacqueline !

1. Is no 1 the person you spend most time with? [Amelia]
Kinda .(:
Pick 3 people from the list above and state their nicknames.
Yx, Hillary & Carene !
Tweety Bird, Lili , Oboe player !
What does 8. like about you? [Ulfah]
Not sure .
When was the last time you went to 10. house? [Jacqueline]
Never have -.-
Describe 4.. [Angel Tan]
A great friend ! I love her hairstyle !
Describe 7.. [Jo-Ann]
Great friend from english tuition (:
Describe your relationship with 6.. [April]
Real close !
Does 3. have a nickname for you? [Hillary]
Lala !
Have you and 5. ever fought? [Angel Chain]
Nopeeeee (:

HEE so cool xDD
Post next time !
Remember to tag !
(L) !

No comments:

Post a Comment