Thursday, October 29, 2009

<:

Sigh Eeteuk ..
There's something a bit scary about him .
First thing , he says he's sick and all .
Like headache , all kind of aching and pain all over his body .
Very stressed and tired etc etc .
THEN SUDDENLY .
BOOOM .
HE WANTS TO MARRY SNSD'S YOONAH .
JKCFEJKCVGLNV .

First Kibum neglecting his 'suju duties' .
Next Kangin screwing up everything for himself .
Then Eeteuk being so strange and eeek .
ARE THESE SIGNS THAT SUJU'S GOING TO GET DISBANDED JKAUH DN B .
NOOOOO .
NADYA DONT CRY !
NEITHER WILL I YEAHX .

OMG sapphirepearls havent emailed me for 3 days alr .
I tried to resubscribe but they said I'm already subscribed to them :\

Sigh I feel so ._.

Aiish nehmind .
NADYA IT'S TOMORROWWWW .
EXCITEDDDD .
OMGOMGOMG
REMEMBER TO BRING TOOTHBRUSH UH ,
DONT LIKE ME ,
EVERYTIME GO FOR SLEEPOVER BRING EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR TOOTHBRUSH -.-

Sigh .
Feel so sian .
Nothing to blog about ,
so .
Bye <:

Oh I feeeel bad .
Maybe just one suju pic yeahs x)

KIBUMKIBUMKIBUM COME BACK TO SUJUUUUUUU <3

No comments:

Post a Comment