Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nonchalant , Indifferent .

OMG NADYA 2 MORE DAYS !

Okay back to the point .
So today was GROSS .
Sian the whole day was the Growing Years rubbish .
Seriously it was gross .
And uncomfortable .
YOU KNOW THEY EVEN SPOKE TO US ABOUT GUY STUFFS :|

Sigh so that's why today will be mainly about suju ,
cause ,
1. I dont want to elaborate on what we did today .
2. I havent been suju spazzing much .



My new screen saver (: [Please click to enlarge]
It's a nice pic cause EVERYONE is smiling ^^
Like they should always ..
Teuki !
TAKE A REST AND STOP BEING SAD ! D:


And it will always be like that [:
FOREVER <3
KANGIN WILL NOT LEAVE SUJU
AND SUPER JUNIOR WILL NOT BE DISBANDED <:
NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER .
NEVER .
{:

Sian .
Seriously have got nothing to say ):
I WANNA TYPE FASTER ^^

Seriously I've lost my sense of humour D:
Kay then ,
before I bore you any further ,
byebye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment