Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bye nadya D;

SIGH .
NADYA JUST LEFT D:
THAT'S SO SAD HUH .
I MISS HER ALREADY D:
At least we had a gooood time (Y)

Sapphirepearls just sent me an email !
I show you one of the videos ,
sung by Lee Sungmin !
This time ,
the CF stars 5 of the suju members .
Eeteuk , Eunhyuk , Sungmin , Shindong and Yesung !


Wheeee .
Sendbill .
HAHA .
JKLASF HVL I JUST REALISED LEE HONGKI LOOKS LIKE A MIXTURE OF KIM HEECHUL , LEE SUNGMIN AND PARK JUNGMIN !
SO COOL RIGHT !
BUT TRUE YKNOW !

Sigh since it's still in the morning ,
I dont really have much to blog about .
Other than suju , of course ^^

JKNAF VA I SUDDENLY LIKE HAPPY AQUARIUM A LOT 8D

I FEEL LIKE SUJUING
BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SUJU ABOUT
CAUSE THERE'S NO RECENT INTERESTING NEWS ABOUT THEM D:
SO .
KIBUM COME BACK :D

byebye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment