Wednesday, May 6, 2009

:D:D

EHLOOO!
Long time no blog!
Just very lazy la..
Oh wells!
BTTP!
Just relinked Nadya:D
And changed blogskin!
Ain't it PRETTY?
Of course!
I found out more TRUTH today!
Same thing; not going to elaborate!
TEEHEE
Exams are finishing~~
HURRYHURRYHURRY
Gosh I HATE CHECKING!
Maybe 1st, 2nd time ok la!
BUT COME ON I CHECKED 5 TIMES AND THE TEACHER SCOLDED ME FOR DOODLING.
What's wrong with that eh?
Just ENHANCING my CREATIVITY.
Isn't that one of the school's values?
Oh well, maybe she made a point.
No one ever thinks about that value anyways.
Miss Tan always asks us," What values have these girls forgotten?"
And without thinking
," GRACIOUSNESS AND INTEGRITY."
*sigh*
Oh wells,
Not my prob anyways,
so
WHO CARES?
Let's play RC!
It's freaking addictive:D
GOSHGOSHGOSH,
tomorrow's SCIENCE!!
Better go study!!
BUHBYE!
XOXO,
Clare<3<3
P.S.
Go tag!!
Shoo!
TTFN, TATA FOR NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment