Friday, May 8, 2009

zzzzz.

Ehloes!
Blogging again(:
So,
This is really getting so irritating.
I CAN'T STAND RACHEL(NOT TOK) ANYMOREEE!
She's so freaking annoying.
It's like the whole world revolves around that. Bad Word.
She's making me suffocate to DEATH.
Why can't she just stop being so irritatingly sticky?
It's so annoying.
AHH.
I'm not going to watch my p6 life wasted on HER.

Had UNSW Science today.
Stupid Mr Tan.
Make me and Amelia RUN all the way down to call Joey,
and in they end sending YuXuan down to tell us that he got something wrong.
He made Joey throw her soup away.
He made me run.
He made Ameila run.
He made YuXuan run.
Ahh wells.
Who cares.
I'LL TRY NOT TO HATE ANYMORE PEOPLE FROM NOW ON.
I really need to stop hating those people.
Just I don't hate you, you don't hate me: PEACE.
Something I'll have when I finally get HER off my back.
Sigh.
Seems like April's life is getting better(:
Can out my heart at ease now.
Getting close to new people.
Wanting to kill some people.
Exams were SO hard.
AHHH.
STRESS
Die.
Oh wells.
Go eat dinner le.
BUHBYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment