Thursday, May 28, 2009

-.-

Heyy..
Not very high anymore..
Flor going back on Saturday))))))):
-.-
Anyways,
tomorow April might be coming!
and yy,
POKE.
HAH~
-.-
So sian.
Feel like changing blogskin.
Or maybe the entire blog itself-.-
Sigh,
so sian.,
maybe we should do sth mor funnn~
Jiaen go offline-.-
Anyways, got back report book..
Didn't do VERY well..
VERY UNwell..
-.-
MUST DO BETTER FOR PSLE~
-.-
But true lah..
Sigh,
REALLY nothing to post lahhhhh.
LALALALALALALALALALA.

Dashing through the snow,
on a pair of broken skis,
all the way we go,
crashing into trees.
The snow is turning red,
I think I'm almost dead.
Rush me to the hospital,
before I lose my head.
Jingle bells,
Angel smells,
Jiaen laid and egg..

-.-
So sian.
Maybe I'll do a quiz thing in the next post.
BUHBYEE~

No comments:

Post a Comment