Monday, November 2, 2009

^^v

╔═╗SUPER JUNIOR IS MY
║═╬╦╦═╦═╦═╦══╦═╦═╗
╠═║║║╬║╩╣╔╣║║║╬║║║
╚═╩═╣╔╩═╩╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
════╚╝════════════(s)

Hellohh <:
I feeeel sleepy D:
This morning I went hyper when Joey and I were eating lots and lots of candy during Up .
Then I had a sugar rush during recess all the way up till then end of schoooool .
Joey and I kept pestering Miss Chan .
IT WAS FUN 8D

Sigh Wendy didnt come to school today D:
And I finished watching EHB for the second time (Y)
Ahhhhh I'm so sleepy .
My eyeslids are droooooping and I can fall asleep anytime now .
Or now .
OR now .
Forget it .

So ,
then in school it was quite fun today .

To the person whom I feel that's making me feel very awkward and somewhat annoyed ,
what is your problem ? You're acting like as if you like me yet you dont ? It's annoying , so please stop it . Make up your mind and tell me , not always making me solve your problems and then ignore me when the prob's been solved .

So ,
moving on ,
I loveeeee suju <3
I'm watching super show live now ,
AND GAAHH THE FANS ARE SO ANNOYING .
KEEEEEP SCREAMING .
Before the song okay la , scream all you want ,
BUT DURING THE SONG ,
PLEASE SHUT UP .
UGH .

Sigh the most heart warming part is MARRY U !
kjnsdlc ghsjr it's such a beautiful song :'D
AND I'VE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH THE SONG 至少还有你 by SJM !
Should listen to it !
Listen to the Korean version though ,
the Chinese doesnt sound all that accurate ..
Heh .
But still nice <;

Sigh I wonder who else to give my blog address to ?

Welllll ,
nothing much to say ,
so bye ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment