Thursday, November 12, 2009

11

HELLO <:
ZOMGGGGGG WHEN WILL EPISODE 11 COME OUT D:D:
YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL IS AWESOME ^^

Today went out with Nadya.
It was fun :D
now I'm loading episode 8,
AND IT'S SO FRIGGIN SLOW D:
But anyways,
today was terrible.
horrible.
There were like 3 school talks in a row after recess!?
Make us sit down for 2 hours straight.
Can grow fat one leh ._.
Anyways it was quite boring,
and only TJC IP interested me.
BUT IT'S IN BEDOK FOR GOODNESS' SAKE.
And is it 4 year integrated or 6 year integrated?
LOL idk.
But it's quite cool and all..

Yknow just now when I was showering.
I was thinking about my PSLE results.
I got quite worried.
I swear I have no idea why I started thinking about it in the first place though ._.
But come to think about it now,
I think I'm really not going to do very well.
Like I dont think I'm going to get any higher than 240.
Sian.

WHAT SHOULD I WEAR FOR GRAD PARTY.
Tank top and capri?
AHHH SOMEONE SAVE ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment