Saturday, November 14, 2009

Friends Forever

"As we go on, we remember, all the times we, had together.." I entirely agree. It's been 6 years in RGPS. And I cant believe I actually loved it so much. I cried my eyes out today. I love my friends ZOMG i'm feeling super emo now ._. Like I'm in nadya's house now, and yet I still keeeeep thinking about today. We were having such an awesome time then everyone started crying during the grad song. It was soooooo touching D': And while everyone was crying, that Mr Tan had to simply go round asking people to take the popcorn/candy floss -.- But it was so sad, almost everyone was CRYING D: I'm going to shower now :D Will post tomorrow. I LOVE PRIMARY SCHOOL. I'LL MISS MY FRIENDS SO MUCH ZOMG. Sian today cry until so jialat. THEN LAST DAY EH!? I'm going to cry my eyes out sia.
Sian,
really feel so awkward now.
Like everything's going to change,
keeping in touch and seeing each other everyday is so different.
Shiat.
I love my rg schoolmates.
Now i understand why all my seniors say that P6 will be so fast,
now i truly understand.
Ahhhh if i keep going on I'm going to cry,
will upload the pictures on fb!

No comments:

Post a Comment