Friday, November 13, 2009

8D

Helloeeee <:
I've been having shitty band prac in school for the past few days.
And it sucks.
It's bloody hot in the hall and.
It just sucks.

Anyways sorry for not posting for so long!
Was watching my show <:
It rocks ttm!
And yet it loads so slowly ._.
Kay so I dont really want to type much today,
so dont be surprised if i end early! :D

Kay first thing,
Passer,
who are you.
I mean thanks for complimenting my blog and stuffs.
BUT WHO ARE YOU.
And thanks for the advice,
but grad's tomorrow and I dont have the time to shop anymore.
So just tell me who you are?
and why you cant reveal?
It's a bit irritating to have some random kid on your blog using an anonymous name.
Just say it yeah.
I won't kill you or something for looking at my blog right <:
So if you really dont want to then I cant force you.

So anyways back to more fun stuff (:D)
I like Yong hwa 8D
He's so cute zomg.
He's Ji-hoo no.2!
AND THEY LOOOK SCARILY ALIKE ._.
Kay so suju.
THEY ROCKS TTM <:

Shiat tomorrow's graduation.
What if i screw up on stage ._.
AND I FREAKING CANT FIND ANYTHING TO WEAR.
AHHHHH.
Capri and shirt?
WHAT SHIRT DAMMIT AHHHH I'M GOING CRAZY.

Wheeeee I'm sleeping over at Nadya's tomorrow to Sunday <:
AND WACTH EP.11 8D

Kay I really dont feel like typing anymore.
Passer please reveal? Like you can tag me or something?
Byeeee ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment