Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Itchy.



Ahhhh itchyyyyyyyyyyy.
ever since the zoo trip I've been covered in mosquito bites -.-
I.T.C.H.Y. YOU KNOW.
UGH.
and after the zoo thing joey and I went skating,
FUN!
But before that we were on the bus,
wondering whether or not to alight and not go skating after all -.-
But we went in the end and had lots of fun!
and I didnt wear high socks so I have this bloody open wound on my ankle -.-

Anyways,
SHIAT THERE'S BAND FULL DRESS REHEARSAL DAMMIT.
IT SUCKS.
I'm hell not going to wear that freaking band uniform TO school.
NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS.
I seriously wanna skip manzscxz.
CAN'T I JUST SPEND THE LAST 1 DAY OF PRIMARY SCHOOL WITH MY FRIENDS -.-

Anyways,
SUJU + FTI + A.N.JELL ROCKS TTM!
Zomg the graduation balloons were SAPPHIRE BLUE AND WHITE.
A.N.JELL's AND SUJU'S BALLOON COLOURS.
Nowadays I'm Hongki or Yonghwa spazzing :D
Havent been suju spazzing though D:

ELF HWAITING!

Wheeee I want saturday to come soon D:
Then can go nadya's house and watch ep 12!
SLEEPOVER! :D
(again)
Well she'll come over someday <:
When I get my own notebook and be sister-free :D
Havent been posting lately..
Ahh wells.
Nothing much to say these days anyways.
Watch You're Beautiful okay!
AWESOME <:

Oh and taggers thank you for tagging! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment