Thursday, November 19, 2009

ELF PRIMADONNA ANGEL <3

HELLO!
Wheee today rocked.
And we didnt cry!
Cause we spent the whole day in the IT lab -.-
Actually I'd rather be like 6B,
in one circle and talking together and hugging and crying.
LOL idk why ._.
But it feels better that way (?)
So 6 years have flown by,
and now it's the start of shitty secondary school.

Kay, enough of emo talk.
Let's kpop spazz now <:

Kay this morning I was reading the chinese e-pop mag.
And when I finally found the suju page,
the bell rang and we had to keep our books -.-

I love suju <3
But I havent been spazzing lately D:
Anyone have got any suju new news/pics to share?
Sigh.

But the guuuuud news is,
I can FINALLY memorise the names of SHINee and FTI! :D
SHINee: Onew, Key, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun!
F.T.I.: Hongki, Minhwan, Jaejin, Seunghyun, Jonghoon!
YEAH.
I swear I didnt copy from ANYWHERE.
AT ALL.
WHOOTS 8D

Okay back to reality life,
today I went out with nadya (whoooots :D)
And we had ben and jerry's!
:D It was niceeee.
Then when we left GWC,
we saw this yellow shirt guy, (what an insult to sunshine yellow FTI)
just walk up to us,
and ask for our name -.-
Then cause he saw my nametag already,
so he turned to nadya,
and saw her nametag.
Then her jacket blocking her surname,
THEN HE GO ASK FOR HER SURNAME EH.
SIAO.

So then we were quite scared la..
Then she just show.
Then after that we hurry hurry move to the middle of the busstop.
Then he follow us there.
Then he go stare at us and smile somemore.
Eeeeeeyurh super scary.
Lucky he board 16 before we board our bus.

Scary man D:
I scared we kena stalked.

NADYA I CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment