Monday, November 9, 2009

ILY NADYA!

ZOMGGGGG.
I LOVE YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL.
It's so AWESOME.
HWANG TAEKYUNG IS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER.
AND HOTTER AND HOTTER BAHAHAHA.
But I mean he looks nicer when he's NICE.
ZOMG LIKE JUNPYO.

Anyways!
Today I went out with naomi and charmayne and yee chin!
IT WAS AWESOME.
We were supposed to go to escape theme park,
but it was rainish so we went to plaza singapura instead.
TIRING BUT AWESOME.



THANK YOU SO MUCH NADYA FOR THIS AWESOME LOVELY PHOTO.
IT MUST HAVE TAKEN YOU SO MUCH OF YOUR TIME D:
BUT THANK YOU STILL.
I LOVE YOU TO BITS!

So, today in school we had this weird dance thing.
It was fun but some of the moves were seriously very awkward.
Oky anyway moving on,
today I saw April in school and hugged her!
HAHAHA.
Kay.
I dont really have much to say anymore.
But my show is loading dammit slowly.
I have no idea why I'm using viikii,
it loads dammit slowly.
But there are discussions and some of them are quite true!
And they help to point out the stuffs I didnt realise!
Ahh wells pros and cons.
Kay then bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment